With shoppers concerned about their holiday budgets, here are some tips on ways to increase traffic and boost sales during the holidays season.
- Submit coupon codes to RetailMeNot.com and other coupon sites like ReedemCoupon.com.
- Create a holiday video and e-card for customers. It’s a good way to build a connection with your customers and puts your brand in front of them.
- If you run a PPC advertising campaign, add relevant holiday terms to your ad variations and keywords.
- Bundle promotions for “one-stop shopping”. With the economy being tight shoppers will be looking for packages and promotions to help keep the cost down on their holiday shopping.
- If you sell gift cards, add them to Shopping.com, Shopzilla, PriceGrabber, Become.com, and NexTag.
- Reinforce delivery dates throughout your site. Make sure your customers know when the cut-off is to order products to arrive before Christmas.
- Implement Google Checkout and Paypal. They are easy avenues for customers to use.